The Cost to Franchise My Business
We Are Dedicated to Provide Professional Franchising Services
You will be provided a thoroughly-customized Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”) following discussions of various alternative methods to franchise your business. Depending on these discussions, we may recommend you franchise your business with a marketing plan ranging from the sale of individual franchises — to the offering of area development agreements. Your business may even be one that could operate well through a network of “subfranchisors” that purchase large territories and develop those areas under your “master” rules and procedures. You will learn that “I want to franchise my business” leads to many other subjects of how, when, should (and the cost) to franchise a business.
We will devote the necessary time with you to discuss all aspects of franchising and business operations. Then, we carefully craft the wording of every section of your FDD so that it will accurately describe your franchise offer, and at the same time let each prospect know that you are offering a professionally designed business system; that you are competent to assist them in every step of their progress; and that you are a competent franchisor.
The Franchise Agreement also deserves that same kind of careful effort. The agreement we create for you will not be mistaken for a form-driven, boilerplate document. It will accurately describe your system and the obligations of both parties, specifically matched to your franchise business model; and will also contain many important provisions that we have learned over the years will help protect you from needless problems and litigation.
Boilerplate Operating Manuals are generally cookie-cutter mixtures of prefabricated rules and regulations, often amounting to a rewriting of the franchise agreement. We prefer to provide you an exact initial outline of the procedures and processes involved in the training and operation of your franchised business, broken down into areas of operation. It is likely that you will begin marketing for the sale of your first franchise with a loosely assembled structure of what will eventually be in your final document. There will be many changes and additions during our time with you based upon knowledge obtained from the establishment of your original franchisee. This manual will be a “work in progress” for some time, but it will end up as a valuable and professional resource for future operations. Crafted for the franchising of your business.
Our entire consulting program is tailored to the uniqueness of each individual business. You will be given lessons and advice learned from decades of experience. We do not believe that all businesses are the same, or should charge the same initial franchise fee or the same licensing fee. We hope to become your “strategic partner” and to mold our experience into your operations in a way that you will be comfortable in learning, and successful in implementation of your dream, as we “franchise your business” together.
Your cost to complete our program to franchise your business, including the services of experienced and qualified franchise counsel, is $19,250.
These Complete Services Include:
- All consultation to answer your continuing questions about the franchising process, from initial discussions through the completion of your first sale of a franchised business.
- Preliminary detailed analysis to learn the financial and operational details of your business model.
- Detailed Franchising Information Questionnaire for use in preparing the documents to franchise your business.
- Unlimited cooperation with your attorney in the preparation of Franchise Documents and Agreements for your attorney’s final approval. [Included in the above total cost].
- Referral to franchise attorney, if you do not have counsel [At pre-arranged, included fee].
- Detailed outline of Franchise Operations Manual designed for your specific business.
- Our Review and Assistance in the organization and final wording of the Operations Manual.
- Suggested Franchise Sales Brochure concept and wording, for presentation to your graphics printer.
- Suggested Advertising Content for your franchise sales program and materials.
- Free State Registration Assistance if you are required to be registered in your home state.
- Full Franchise Sales Guidance to help you through the sales process and signing of your first franchisee.
As noted above, this complete program to franchise your business, including the services of experienced and qualified franchise counsel, is $19,250.
Though we provide the content wording for your advertising brochure and other marketing materials, you will still need to pay for the production and printing of these items.
Even though the subject matter of every Franchise Disclosure Document is directed by law, we do not use “boilerplate” forms. Every document is tailored to your exact business needs. You will note this when you discover the detail of our Franchisor Questionnaire.
You will find that the rewards from training others to be franchisees of your business concept can be very great. And, not just monetarily.